Version: june 5, 2018
Businesscard Printing is a trade name of EdCornelissen. EdCornelissen is very much concerned with the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement you will read how we handle personal data, which personal data are possibly processed by EdCornelissen and for which purposes they are processed.
EdCornelissen handles your personal data carefully. We always store your personal data securely and we do not provide your data to third parties for commercial purposes. In all cases EdCornelissen follows the applicable legislation, among which the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This involves that, at least:
- we only process personal data that are minimally needed for the purposes for which they are provided – these purposes and types of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- we ask you for your explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if needed;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data;
- we do not store your personal data longer than needed;
- we do not provide personal data to third parties, unless this is needed for the execution of the purposes for which they are provided, or unless we are legally obliged to share the data (with, for example, government authorities), or unless you have explicitly given permission;
- we devise an agreement with the parties to which we provide your personal data, in a way that the protection and confidentiality of the data stays at the same level. EdCornelissen stays responsible for the processing.
- we respect your right to access, modify or delete your personal data at your request.
We, as EdCornelissen, are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about this subject or wish to contact us, you can do so through the contact details at the end of this document.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by EdCornelissen for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about the order and/or invitations;
- The execution of an order or the assignment of an order.
Basis for the processing of these personal data is the agreed order.
This (possibily) concerns the following personal data:
- First and last name;
- General company details;
- Job title;
- (Business) Telephone number;
- (Business) E-mail address;
- (Business invoice and delivery) address.
Your personal data are stored by EdCornelissen, in purpose of the processing(s) mentioned above, for the duration of the agreement and after that only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers
Personal data of newsletter subscribers are processed by EdCornelissen for the following purpose:
- Informing the person by means of newsletters.
Basis for the processing of these personal data is explicit permission (given by means of the subscription form for the newsletter);
For the above mentioned purpose EdCornelissen possibly asks for the following personal details:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address.
Your personal details are stored by EdCornelissen, in purpose of the processing mentioned above, for the duration of your subscription to the newsletter.
Processing of photographic and video content
We explicitly ask permission to the entitled party and the people that are portrayed for the making and use of photographic and/or video material. We address the purpose for which we will use the photographic or video content and through which channels the content is distributed. Permission to use photographic or video material can always be withdrawn.
Providing personal data to third parties
If needed for the execution of the above mentioned purposes, we will provide your personal data to third parties.
We use third parties for:
- The execution of printing orders;
- Caretaking of the internet infrastructure and website;
- Caretaking of the (financial) administration;
- Caretaking of newsletters and invitations.
We never provide personal data to third parties with which we do not have a data processing agreement. With data processing third parties (data processors) we make the necessary data processing agreements to guarantee the protection of your personal data. We will not provide your personal data to other parties, unless legally obliged and permitted (for example when claimed by the police for an investigation) or with your written permission.
We do not provide personal data to parties residing outside of the European Union.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if the parent, caretaker or legal representative has given written permission for it.
EdCornelissen does not store personal data longer than needed for the purpose for which they are provided or not longer than mandatory by law.
Rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal data that we received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of your personal data) by us or by one of our data processors. You also have the right to have us provide your personal data to yourself or to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we comply with your request. EdCornelissen responds at your request as soon as possible but within four weeks.
If we process your personal details on the basis of your permission, you always have the right to withdraw the permission.
EdCornelissen takes protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unwanted modification. If you have the idea that your data are not sufficiently protected, or if there are indications of misuse, or if you have another complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact EdCornelissen at ln.ne1566607159ssile1566607159nrocd1566607159e@ofn1566607159i1566607159. It is our goal to work it out together with you. EdCornelissen also likes to point out the possibility of filing a complaint at the national Dutch supervisory body concerning privacy protection, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Data Protection Authority). You can do so through this link. If EdCornelissen notices a data leak that concerns your personal data, EdCornelissen reports this to you as our customer and to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
If you have questions or remarks as a result of our privacy statement, please contact us.
Modification of this privacy statement
Our data protection official is sir Ed Cornelissen, to be contacted at ln.ne1566607159ssile1566607159nrocd1566607159e@de1566607159.
EdCornelissen is based at:
De Wan 4
8181 WC Heerde